Hong Kong

The top 5 Universities in Hong Kong are recognized as some of the best in the world. To apply there are 2 pathways to apply: Local Non Jupas vs. Jupas International: (All depends on your visa). If you require a student visa to live and study there – apply through the Jupas International scheme. If you have an HKID card and right to abode then apply
Non-Jupas. (Biggest difference is Application Deadline dates & Cost).

Below are the top 5 universities as well as SCAD Hong Kong an attractive choice for Art and Design students.

                                 Hong Kong University Search Websites