To Register for SAT: Students need to create an account on Collegeboard.com
2 Codes are needed:
Test Center Code – 74325
High School Code – 694217
*In registering follow this Very Important Tip:
Please type in YCIS Shanghai on your Collegeboard Profile as registering as a YCIS CP student does not work and comes up as an error when using the YCIS Gubei SAT codes!
Test Dates on Offer Include:
|SAT Date||SAT Subject Tests Available||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|August 25, 2018||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||July 27, 2018||August 7, 2018 (for mailed registrations)
August 15, 2018 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|August 15, 2018|
|October 6, 2018||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||September 7, 2018||September 18, 2018 (for mailed registrations)
September 26, 2018 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|September 26, 2018|
|November 3, 2018||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||October 5, 2018||October 16, 2018 (for mailed registrations)
October 24, 2018 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|October 24, 2018|
|December 1, 2018||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||November 2, 2018||November 13, 2018 (for mailed registrations)
November 20, 2018 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|November 20, 2018|
|March 9, 2019||SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date||February 8, 2019||February 19, 2019 (for mailed registrations)
February 27, 2019 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|February 27, 2019|
|May 4, 2019||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||April 5, 2019||April 16, 2019 (for mailed registrations)
April 24, 2019 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|April 24, 2019|
|June 1, 2019||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||May 3, 2019||May 14, 2019 (for mailed registrations)
May 22, 2019 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|May 22, 2019|
|SAT Date||SAT Subject Tests Available||Early Registration via Representative||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|October 7, 2017||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||August 23, 2017||September 8, 2017||September 27, 2017|
|December 2, 2017||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||October 18, 2017||November 2, 2017||November 21, 2017|
|March 10, 2018||SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date||January 24, 2018||February 9, 2018||February 28, 2018|
|May 5, 2018||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||March 21, 2018||April 6, 2018||April 25, 2018|
What to bring on Test Day:
- Your Printed Admission Ticket. You must bring a paper copy of your SAT or ACT admission ticket on test day. Images of your ticket on your cell phone or another device will not be accepted. Log into your ACT account to print your ticket (do the same for the SAT).
- Your Photo ID. Your full name should match the name you registered with, and your picture should clearly resemble the picture you uploaded during registration.
- Acceptable forms of ID include your current official school ID, your driver’s license, and your passport. If you don’t have any of these, you can also have a school official or notary fill out this official ACT Identification Letter Form. If you’re participating in ACT Talent Search, you should also present your talent search identification letter.
- Unacceptable forms of ID include birth certificates, credit cards, employee IDs, Learner’s permits, and Social Security cards. You must have an ID with your admission ticket.
Click here for the full list of unacceptable forms of ID.
- At Least Two #2 Pencils and an Eraser. Mechanical pencils, pens, highlighters, liquid paper, and any other writing utensils will not be accepted.
- A Calculator. Most 4-function, scientific, and graphing calculators are permitted, with certain restrictions. Read expert tips on all the uses and limitations of your calculators here.
Other Suggested Items to bring on Test Day
- Extra #2 pencils and a small handheld pencil sharpener. If you bring backup, you won’t have to worry about broken or worn down pencils. This is especially important if you’re taking the ACT Plus Writing and will be writing an essay.
- Extra batteries for your calculator. Just as you need to ensure you have working pencils, you also don’t want to be left with a dead calculator. It’s a good idea to put in new batteries the day before the ACT and to make sure your calculator is working well.
- Drinks and snacks for your breaks. You are not allowed to eat and drink within the testing room, but a drink and snacks will be a great way to energize during your breaks.
- A watch with no noises or audible alarms. A watch may be a good way to help you keep track of time as you work through the sections.
What NOT to Bring on Test Day
- Any technology besides your calculator, especially anything with communication or recording capabilities. Cell phones, laptops, tablets, and cameras, to name a few, are definitely not allowed in the testing room. Security is high around the ACT, and any signs of potential cheating could come under investigation. Bringing these things on test day could have devastating consequences, not just getting you kicked out and your scores canceled, but also destroying your chances of college admission.
- If you must, must bring your cell phone, TURN IT OFF before testing begins.
- Notes, textbooks, dictionaries, translators, or any additional papers.
- Any writing utensil that’s not a #2 pencil.